Here are some of my favorite posts from around the web.
- Job Experience – Don’t Rock the Boat @ Budgeting in the fun stuff. If I got an enthusiastic employee I would have used him to the fullest, but not all companies do.
- Seller’s Remorse 10 Years Later? @ Everyday Tips & Thoughts. We all get sellers remorse one time or the other, but in case I think Kris made a good decision.
- My Frugal Insanity @ First Gen American. I have not cut open conditioner or lotion bottles to use the last of them, but I have my own “frugal insanity” in other things.
- Everything Goes Trash Night is Like Bizarro Christmas @ Money Reasons. I don’t know if my city has a Bizarro trash day!
- 15 Ways to commit career suicide @ 101 Centavos. Great list of things to “not” do. And it is not that difficult to not do them, but some people just want to get fired I suppose.
- Is There a Silver Bubble? @ Squirrelers. The price of precious metals and commodities have sky rocketed. One has to wonder…
- The Problem with Health Care is You @ Krant Cents. Krant thinks the problem is much closer to home…
- Market Volatility, Can You Stomach It? @ Money cone. Great article on beta and volatility.
- Would You Put Advertising on your House for a Free Mortgage? @ Not made of Money. Would you?
- Building Passive income with dividend growth stocks @ Compounding Interest. I really live dividend stocks. We don’t have a lot of them, but we are slowly building a DRIP portfolio.
- ‘Til death do us apart @ Debt Free Divas. Listen to their student loan story…
- Engagement Ring @ Well Healed Blog. Do you want to know how much your engagement ring cost? Or would you be more happy not knowing it?
Giveaways from around the blogosphere
Carnivals I participated in
- My post on Spousal IRA was featured in the Carnival of Personal Finance
- My Bug out bag post was included in the Totally Money Blog Carnival