I have not posted my weekly links for quite some time now. With an International travel for 3 weeks starting this week, all the visa/paper work to go with it, deluge of year end work in the office, performance reviews and helping with a wedding, time has flown by so fast. But I still read close to 50 blogs everyday and here are some of my favorite reads.
- How I saved 70000 on my Mortgage @ Passive Family Income
- Quick weeknight meals we like They also had a great reader story about buying a new car on Get Rich Slowly
- What is your excuse @ Personal finance by the book
- I am mastering time management @ Everyday Tips and Thoughts
- 75 Frugal gifts you can give this Christmas @ Bible money matters
- Things WalMart does well @ First Gen American
- Gold, Revisited : Is $1500 near? @ Invest it wisely
- I tried to raise my credit score… and it backfired! @ Credit Shout
- 3 Powerful ways to maximize your credit card rewards @ Redeeming Riches
- If Time is Money, Frugality Can Be Expensive @ Squirrelers
- How a Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter to Love Monopolies at Len Penzo dot com
- Private Career Colleges – Calculate the Value @ Wealth Pilgrim
- Raising a family on a single income @ Hope to prosper
- Is Renting Throwing Money Away? @ Green panda treehouse
- His Wallet is Empty But What About His Head? @ Aloysa’s Kitchen Sink
- Budgeting in percentages over dollar amount @ Little House in the valley
- Thanksgiving Dinner on a Budget @ The Saved Quarter
- 7 Reasons To Rent Instead Of Buying A Home @ ChristianPF
My most favorite post of the week : Make More Money: How to Supercharge Your Income @ Get Rich Slowly
Free Money – Giveaways
Who doesn’t love free money? Check out these contests and giveaways:
- Yakezie Personal Finance Network launched the Yakezie Scholarship.
- Squirrelers Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest has over $400 worth of prizes and Charity matching too! ends November 25th
- Young and Thrifty’s Blogiversary bonanza! over $250 in prizes. Ends November 28th.
- Psych Yourself Rich Giveaway @ Barbara Friedberg personal finance ends November 21st
As I mentioned in the start of this post, I will be gone for 3 weeks starting this Thursday. But I am having some amazing bloggers over to guest post. Please drop by to check out their guest posts!