I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend! I usually do a round up of my weekly favorites on Sunday, due to the holiday, this is coming a little late. Here are some of the articles I enjoyed this week.
- Early Mortgage Payoff….A Good Idea? from Wealth Pilgrim
- Should You Really Pay for These Things? from KNS Financial
- 10 Key Characteristics of Debt-Free People (of Modest Means) from Len Penzo
- It’s Still A Good Idea To Buy A House In This Economy from Free from broke
- Help my life is a wreck, now what? from Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance
- Consumer Ethics and Animals: Where Do You Draw the Line? from Invest It Wisely
- 31 Signs that it is Time to Start Budgeting from Money Help for Christians (MH4C)
- I wrote about Bush Tax cuts that are expiring in 2011 Madison at My Dollar Plan discusses in detail how the tax cut sunset affects married couples – Marriage Tax Penalty Returns in 2011
Blog Carnivals that Wealth Informatics participated in
- Carnival of Personal Finance – Labor Day Edition hosted by Sustainable Life blog. We are Editors pick! I am honored. Thanks Jeff!
- Yakezie Carnival – The next challenge edition hosted by Cool to the frugal
- Carnival of Personal Finance – Yogi Berra Edition hosted by Budgeting in the fun stuff
- Sweating the big stuff is celebrating 1 year Blogiversary! He is hosting a giveaway with great prizes. Check it out!
- $5 Left at the End of the Month: A New Campaign at Frugal confessions. I have joined the challenge to spend $5 on random act of kindness. Check it out if you are interested!
- Money Crush is hosting a 31 Days to a Better Bank Balance project. Join in to improve your bank balance.
- Financially poor has launched a 10 week e-course (completely free!) – Jump start your financial freedom. Enroll now to get your financial house in order!