Hope everyone had an enjoyable Father’s day!
Everyday we learn some new things. Thanks to my fellow bloggers I learn a lot these days. These are some of my favorite posts this week.
- Frugal Dad’s Raising a Frugal Dad: An Open Letter to My Son really made me very emotional. An awesome, heart-felt letter.
- Kris @ Everyday Tips scored a good deal with Ultimate Grocery Shopping – Getting Back to Saving
- Forest @ Frugal Zeitgeist says Shopping for car insurance is easy when you follow these steps.
- Squirrelers is asking Should You Have a Safe Deposit Box?
- Mrs. Accountability @ Out of debt again is Decluttering With A Purpose
- Frugal Confessions offers 9 Ideas for Some Frugal Family Fun
- Financial Samurai says The Reply Button Is There For A Reason
- Invest it Wisely is asking How rich are you?
- Evan @ My Journey to Millions explains What is the difference between a Condo and a Co-op?
- Planting Dollars talks about Financial baby steps